couleurs

couleurs
MY PAINTINGS HERE ICI

MY PAINTINGS

21 septembre 2020

NO MAN'S LAND

 





au bord de nulle part
un silence assourdissant
rien ne bouge
les secondes s'éternisent
sans un souffle
les couleurs se mélangent
d'ici on ne voit rien
on n'entend rien
un jour j'irai là-bas 
pour écouter








8 commentaires:

  1. The beauty of Marta, a great picture and words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. One of your best once I had popped it in portrait mode.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. PS. If I had anywhere to hang this I would ask to purchase it. I know it's meant to be landscape but I would hang it in portrait orientation. Itlooks great either way up.......Two paintings for the price of one.

      Supprimer
    2. everyone can interpret my painting in their own way
      the important thing is that you like it and you can hang
      it as you want !

      Supprimer
  3. ·.
    I am currently watching that series on HBO. Your painting would fit very well with the images in the film.
    I like the musical theme, as I like what you paint.

    Hugs

    LaMiradaAusente · & · CristalRasgado

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Dans le silence
    n'entendre que le bruissement
    des couleurs

    RépondreSupprimer